Looking for a tranquil, secluded, natural setting for an intimate wedding or elopement in the Blue Ridge Mountains? Our farm is located near Asheville, Chimney Rock and Lake Lure in one of the most beautiful locations in western North Carolina. Our spectacular mountain farm is a favorite for couples wanting a unique and beautiful location to exchange vows and spend some quiet and peaceful time after the ceremony in their secluded mountain cabin.
We special in personalized wedding ceremonies for 2 to 10 persons. Couples may choose one of our three different over pond gazebos or the large front porch of the Historic Albertus Ledbetter House c.1826 (listed on the National Register of Historic Places). Perhaps a massage afterwards followed by a relaxing soak in the hot tub on your private deck? Or a catered dinner in your cabin?
Just give us a call so we can help you plan a memorable experience.
Included in this wedding package is:
- A decorated gazebo (choice of three locations) or the front porch of the Historic Albertus Ledbetter House c.1826
- Music (CD boom box)
- Witness service (if needed)
- Complimentary toast with sparkling cider or champagne
- Photographs taken with the wedding couple's personal digital camera
- Dinner for two catered in your cabin (additional)
Please call us at 828-738-9798 so we can customize the perfect wedding ceremony for you in the Blue Ridge Mountains near Asheville, Lake Lure and Chimney Rock!
For a minister conduct the ceremony, we recommend Rev. Victoria Hutchins or Rev. Jacqueline Weiks.
- Fresh flower bridal bouquet and boutonniere. Your choice of colors: $105
- Petit cake and bottle of sparkling cider or champagne (with photos): $85
- Gazebo can be lit with tiny white lights: $50
- Lighting a Unity Candle: $20
- Catered dinner for two in your cabin: $175 (see "Packages" page)
- Side by side massages: $250 (see "Packages" page)
- Big bowl of fresh cut floating fresh water lilies (in season): $30
Reviews from Brides & Grooms
Dear Zee Anne & Arthur,
We both want to thank you again for allowing us to marry on your beautiful land. It is absolutely breath-taking up there. We couldn't think of a more beautiful place to commit our love and our lives to one another. Think about you often and hope to make a trip up your way again!
Ray & Sharlene, June 2008
This was a great place for a small wedding. The staff was excellent! Your attention to detail with the catered dinner, robes, champagne and satellite music was awesome. We will be back in the fall. Great fishing, great wife that let me go out more than once...
Rick and Mary Jo, July 2008